Procedures in Case of Train Delays or Suspension of Services
- What is service status? Is there any train delay or suspension of services?
- How can I confirm important information such as handling/refunding of tickets when a train has significant delays or suspensions?
- I was informed to process the refund by myself if I want to cancel the journey due to train delay. What should I do?
- [Suspension of Shinkansen services, or delays of 2 hours-plus] What should I do if the reserved train has been suspended from service, or there is a delay of 2 hours-plus or more to the train I boarded?
- "Discount Apply" mark is displayed on My Trips/Details screen. What douse it mean?
- Can I make a reservation for a train in delay?
- 【Shinkansen delays】What should I do if there is a delay on the Tokaido Sanyo Shinkansen and I would like to change to an earlier train than the one I reserved with this Service?
- 【JR line delays】 What should I do if significant delays in other JR Shinkansen or conventional lines mean that I miss the Shinkansen reserved with this Service?