Explains how to confirm your reservations and requests.
The screenshots below (such as boarding dates, train names and departure/arrival time) are examples for reference.
Confirm your reservation details by selecting the "Reservation Number" from My Trips.
- The reservation detail can be confirmed only on the day if you have picked up your tickets or used your reservation by boarding with QR-Ticket or IC card.
- Changes and cancellations can not be done between 11:30 pm and 5:30 am following day (JST).
How to Confirm Reservations
Tap "My Trips" from the menu.
Tap "Details" of the reservation that you want to confirm.
- The list of pre-sale requests and after-hours requests will be displayed on the different screen.
- To issue pickup code, tap "Issue pickup code". For more details, press here
You can confirm your reservation details from the "Details" screen.
- For round-trip discount fare, the reservation number for the other half will be displayed.
- You can confirm the credit card used for payment (last 4 digits of credit card number and international brand).
You can check your IC card designation status on this screen.
- If "Not Designated" is displayed, you need to designate IC card before boarding. If you do not have one, use QR-Ticket or pick up tickets for boarding.
- If IC card number (such as JCxxx xxxx...) is displayed, use the IC card that is listed on this screen for boarding.
Confirm Pre-sale Request / After-hours Requests
Tap "View After-hours/ Pre-sale" to view or cancel your requests.
How to Confirm
Tap "View After-hours/Pre-sale" from My Trips.
- Pre-sale requests can be confirmed until 8:00 am on the date tickets go on sale (1 month before the departure date).
- After-hours requests can be confirmed until 5:30 am next day you made a request.
You can confirm or cancel your requests.
- To change your requests, cancel it and make a request again.
- Pre-sale requests can be canceled until 8:00 am on the date tickets go on sale (1 month before the departure date).
- After-hours requests can be canceled until 5:30 am next day you made a request.
- The information of your first choice is displayed.