Forgotten your ID/Password?
Here we introduce the Tokaido Sanyo Shinkansen Internet Reservation Service's procedures to confirm membership ID and passwords.
The procedure used to change Membership info. is different for anyone using the "EX App" published by the Japanese App Store. Please see here.
The re-registration of passwords must be processed from the same smart phone you used when you registered for membership.
If you have forgotten your ID
If you have forgotten your membership ID, please confirm it using the procedure below.
How to confirm your ID
Tap "Forgot Membership ID" from the App login screen.
Input the name, date of birth and e-mail address that you already registered and tap on "Inquire Membership ID".
Your membership ID will appear on the screen.
You can also record your membership ID on the login screen in the App by tapping "Retaining Membership ID".
If you have forgotten your password
If you have forgotten your login password, you will need to re-register a password. Any information on reservations, etc. will remain intact even though you have re-registered.
- Please carry out the process from the same smart phone you used when you registered for membership.
How to re-register a password
Tap "Forgot password" from the App's login screen.
Input your name, membership ID, date of birth and e-mail address, then tap "Re-register a password".
- Note that you cannot re-register a password using a different device from the smart phone you used when you registered for membership. We would ask you to use the device you used when you registered for membership, or re-register for a new membership using the same membership info. Note that in the following cases, you cannot re-register for membership.
- If you have any reservations or applications
- For around 2 days (including the day of pick up) after you have picked up any tickets
- For around 2 days (including the day of the refund) after a reservation has been refunded
Input your new password and tap "Re-register and login".