1. Use of IP addresses, Cookies and web beacons
- Cookies are text data distributed by websites. Cookies are stored on your browsers. Only the website that distributed the Cookies can view the Cookies stored on your browser. You can disable the Cookie function in your browser settings but this may mean that some features are not available.
- Web beacon is a technology that allows site operators to know how many times a site has been used.
The aim of both is to collect browsing data to allow the website to run more smoothly; data that is only use for statistical information. The data acquired does not contain any information that could be used to identify individual customers (such as names, addresses, or similar).
2. Information collected by Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Terms of Service (https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/us/)
If you want to disable Google Analytics information collection, you can do so with the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on provided by Google LLC.
- Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en)
In order to protect your personal information, the Site has introduced SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology. The personal data you input is encrypted to protect it before being transmitted and received.
Copyright © Central Japan Railway Company: Unless otherwise so stated, the copyright for this Site and the copyright on any text; photographs; videos; music; vocals; and other copyrighted works included in this Site all belong to the Central Japan Railway Company. It is prohibited to copy; modify; put to another use; rent; distribute; or publicly broadcast the copyrighted works from this Site, or use or dispose of such works of in any other manner, without the permission of the rights' holder.
5. Trademark Rights
All rights concerning the Companies' trade names, trade marks, and logos etc., posted on the Site belong to the Companies. It is prohibited to use or dispose of them without the Companies' permission.
6. Site Links
In principle the Site allows links to be freely set up, provided that this does not violate any of the clauses below. In the event that a violation of any of the clauses below is discovered, it may be necessary to request that the link be removed, or similar.
- Links to this Site will only be admitted if the objective is provide convenience for users visiting this Site. We will refuse links whose objective is profit.
- Please put the URL set for the link counterpart on our top page (smart-ex.jp/en/).
- We will refuse any link that is displayed in a format that combines the content of this Site with other content. Moreover, we will refuse any links that display content of this Site as part of the link's source website - even if the content of this Site is separately displayed. Please be sure to set the link in such a way that this Site is displayed in a new browser.
- It is prohibited to use any logos or title designs provided on this Site as link buttons or similar on a website. When setting a link to this Site, please show us as either the "Central Japan Railways Company" or "JR Central". It is prohibited to display something like simply "timetable" that would cause the source sender of the information to be misidentified.
- Links from websites that qualify under points (a) - (c) below are strictly prohibited.
- (a). Any website that slanders the Companies or a third party, or that contain content that will destroy the credibility or prestige of the same.
- (b). Any website that infringes the copyright, trademark right or any other rights of the Companies or a third party.
- (c). Any website that the Companies deem inappropriate; such as websites that risk damaging our social creditability or image.
- Please contact us by e-mail if your are setting a link, clearly stating the link's source URL; a summary of the site; a contact address; and the name of the managing officer. We may then check the contents of your home page, etc.
Please make any inquiries on our services from here.
- The Companies shall be in no way liable in the unlikely event that you should suffer any damages or losses from your link to this Site.
7. Links from the Site
8. Media Posting
Each of the clauses in 5.1-6 above shall apply when posting the Site in various types of media such as magazine, CD-ROMs, etc. Please be sure to contact us before posting.
Please make any inquiries on our services from here.
9. Proposals etc., to the Companies
We will not accept any technical or commercial proposals etc., made to the Companies. In the unlikely event that any such proposals etc., should be made, they will be handled as detailed in 1 - 3 below.
- The Companies will neither evaluate nor consider any proposals etc., received.
- The Companies shall not assume any obligation of confidentiality for any proposals etc., sent to us.
- The Companies shall not be liable (including for payment of compensation) if all, or some, of the content of proposals etc., sent to us are the same, or similar, as plans we have announced, developed or adopted.
10. Disclaimers etc.
- Although the Companies pay close attention to the information posted on this Site, we cannot make any guarantees in any event on the accuracy, usefulness or certainty of the content.
- The Companies do not assume any responsibility for consequences that arise from judgments/actions taken by users on the basis of posted information.
- Information on products and campaigns etc. posted on the Site relates to some of the Companies' sales products and campaigns etc., and does not cover all of them.
- Ultimately the information posted on the Site is information valid at the time of posting; descriptions and content, etc. may be revised or removed with no prior warning and with the passage of time the posted information may no longer match real conditions.
- The Companies may change the address of the Site with no prior warning. In this event, the Companies shall not be liable for breaks in links, problems with displays or any other impacts incurred as a result.
- The Companies may temporarily or permanently discontinue the Site, in part or in full, due to a force majeure such as a natural disaster; due to failures, repairs or updates to systems; on the grounds of the Companies' business operations; or for some other reason.
11. Governing Law & Court of Jurisdiction