About Tokaido Sanyo Kyushu Shinkansen
Area of Tokaido Sanyo Kyushu Shinkansen
The Tokaido Sanyo Kyushu Shinkansen runs between Japan’s main artery connecting Tokyo, Shizuoka, Nagoya, Kyoto, Osaka, Hiroshima, Hakata, Kumamoto and more!
Introduction to rolling stock and equipment
█ Types of Shinkansen
- ：The fastest train type on this line. It stops only at major stations.
- ：The second fastest trian type on this line.It stops at major stations and some extra depending on the train.
- ：It stops at all stations on the line.
█ Stopping pattern
- This information is as of Jun 2022.
- This stopping pattern is for the regular trains and does not include extra trains.
█ Types of Seat
- Green car (First class car):Seat with more comfortable space and facilities
- Ordinary car, reserved seat:Seat that you can reserve place to sit prior to boarding
- Ordinary car, non-reserved seat:Seat that you do not specify a place to sit
█ On board Internet Connection Service
- Service is available in all trains of Tokaido Sanyo and Kyushu Shinkansen.
- For more information, please see here.