After-hours Reservation Service
We will explain how to make reservation requests during after-hours (11:30 pm - 5:30 am the following day).
The details in the screenshots below ( such as boarding date, train name, departure/arrival time, etc.) are examples for reference.
Request Period / Result
During after-hours of the service (between 11:30 pm and 5:30 am the following day).
Cancellation can be made until 5:30 am without a handling fee.
|Result of the Request||
Requests will be processed in order after 5:30 am. The result is emailed to your registered email address(es).
Requests do NOT guarantee you a seat on the train. We may not be able to offer a seat due to the train being fully occupied, etc.
- You may make up to two choices per request.
- Only fares that are available for both first and second choices can be selected. You may not choose fares for different facilities.
- If you wish to make a second choice, you can select from a train displayed on the same screen in which you selected your first choice.
- The results of your request are sent by email for both the first and second choices.
- The use of the seat map is not available. See here for more details about selecting seats for two or more passengers.
- We do not send request confirmation emails. The details of your requests can be confirmed from "My Trips" on the menu.
- If you wish to change the details of your request, you must first cancel your request and then make a new one.
- Reservation based on requests are charged to your credit card registered at the time of the requests, even if you change the credit card afterwards.
- Once a reservation is finalized, you will be charged a handling fee to cancel your reservation. See here for details about the handling fee.
How to Make Request
Confirm the notice on the menu and tap "Reservation".
Select boarding date, time of departure (or arrival), departure and arrival station, number of persons, and tap "Continue".
Select your first and second choices of your preferred trains and tap "Select".
- The second choice can only be selected from the trains displayed on the same screen in which you selected your first choice.
Please note that the first choice will not be retained if you press "Earlier/Later trains". You will need to make your first choice again.
Check your desired fares/facilities and press "Continue".
- Only fares that are available for both first and second choices can be selected. The price will not be displayed when you have selected a second choice.
- Seat availability will not be displayed and the seat map is not available. See here for more details about selecting seats for two or more passengers.
Check "I Agree" button after confirming the details and tap "Make an after-hours request".